Friday, September 23, 2005

Julito, the man from Galway

Hy lads!!!
Here i am, in Galway, Republic of ireland.
First, i must say ireland is a very interesting country, well i only know the west coast but i think the rest must be the same.
I remember the day i came here 3 weeks ago. I was a confused spanish guy, arraving to a totally new place. I had'nt been out of my country for years, i was feeling lost. And now, now i can manage. I can go throu Galway's streets and pubs, listen to de radio, watch tv, even talk with some villagers at pubs.
Next week will be my last week in Galway, for this year. I expect to came back here next year, i'll try to pass the Cambridge First Certificate, or perhaps the Advance. Tonight i'm goint to the pubs with many people from the school, spanish, japanese, swiss, i think it's goint to be great, and tomorro like every saturdar excusion, this week to connemara .
See you, more news are coming.

0 Comentarios:

Post a Comment

<< Home