Sunday, July 01, 2007

What´s Up???

More than two months have gone by since my last post. During this period I´ve left my seven years long job at Telefónica , I´ve finished all the courses I needed to get my Computer Science degree (I haven´t finished my final year project, but I will soon), I´ve began to study french, and many other things.

Actually, I don´t write this post with any especial purpose in mind, it´s just to let you know that I´m alive, and that live is allways interesting to be lived, if you don´t agree with me, just ask me, and I´ll show how much a live can change in very little time.

Last but not least, today I´ve been playing arround with my lego NXT. I´ve built a line follower, a very common type of robot that is the same to robot building as it is the "hello world" program to programming. I´ll post some pictures and a video over the next week (I hope I will).

Well I think thas´t all.

Read me soon :).

0 Comentarios:

Post a Comment

<< Home