Sunday, August 24, 2008

Streets of Galway 08, Results

Probably this post should be called "Streets of Galway 08, my results", because is only to inform about me, jeje.

Well, my most optimistic forecast was to run the 8K in 34 minutes, and honestly this wouldn't have been a bad time, but that Saturday 9th of August I was in a good mood so I decided to push a little bit harder and finally my time was 32 min 50 seconds. My position was 170 out of almost 2000 participants.

The race was wonderful the atmosphere thrilling and on top of that a didn't suffer at all during the race. This tells me, of course, that I could have done a better time. My best Irish race so far, but many more are yet to come.

The official results in the Galway City Harriers web page.

0 Comentarios:

Post a Comment

<< Home