Sunday, May 29, 2016

Living the American Dream

It has been a long time since my last kind of personal post. Lot's of things have been going on, and super exciting changes have actually taken place.

For starters, I don't live in Europe anymore. The stars lined up with the planets while I was having a pint of Guiness and I ended up moving to the USA, more specifically to the Pacific Northwest. The Seattle area is what I call home these days! It was sad to say goodbye to Ireland again. Ireland is the place I truly call home in my heart. Dublin is an amazingly vibrant city, and it will be sorely missed. I live good FRIENDS back there, but I know I'll be visiting often.



In terms of job, I have changed teams within Amazon. I no longer work for AWS CloudWatch, my new team is AWS Quicksight. We are building the future of Business Intelligence tools, and ground breaking new technologies for realtime processing of "Universe Scale" datasets ;).

Enjoy the views: