Wednesday, September 28, 2005

The come back is near

Hy lads!!!
Today is one of my last days in Galway, Ireland. I'm not really sure that I want to come back home, actualy i don't want. Here I'm feeling absolutely free, and obviously this kind of student life is very attractive. Anyway I have no option, i must come back work and university. The second part is (the one) that really motivates me, i want to continue learning as much as posible aboute computers and electronics, and perhaps one day, in two years time, come back here to Irland and look for a job.
Tonight we are goint to a concert given by a teacher from de Language School. I hope it will be interesting. Philip, the teacher, seems to be a person with high intellectual life, and i supose his music must reflects this. Anyway I expect to have a great evening with all the people from the School.
Now i must say good bye, i have to go to the city center and finish shoping presents for my relatives and friends in spain. I'm acting as a real turist, buying Guinness T-shirts, Traditional Irish music CD's and this kind of stuff.
Tomorrow more. Bye

0 Comentarios:

Post a Comment

<< Home