Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Future is becoming present

I don´t refer to our society or the level of technology we are reaching, I'm just talking about me. In less than 6 months time I'll get my Computer Science Engineering degree and, lucky me, I´m receiving all kind of job offers. Ones come from the University where I have the posibility to get a grant to complete my Ph.D. level or just work as a developer in a multimedia teaching tools project. Other posibilities come from private companies. As I have excellent qualifications I won't have any problem to enter a big company and build a career over the years.

Of course is good to have this bunch of choices but it also makes it difficult to make a decision. Anyway future is becoming present and sooner than what I think I will have taken a decision (and my fate will be written, jeje).

While this moment comes I'll keep working hard.

See you.

0 Comentarios:

Post a Comment

<< Home