Monday, May 12, 2008

F*****G HELL!!

After I received the email announcing me that I had been selected as an ESA YGT, things haven´t been as easy as they should. First I´ve waited more than 10 days to receive the paper copy of the contract. Only this morning I sent it back to the Netherlands (plus 71 Euros to DHL´s pockets), and hopefully will be there tomorrow morning.

But this is not everything. Besides the contract, I was asked to send some blood test. No problem, I went to a medical center, had my blood taken, and waited A WEEK to get the results. Everything was Ok, but.......... my calcium was high. Immediately a was offered another calcium test. Only this morning I knew that this time my calcium is OK, but I need the original from the laboratory, and this f***ing paper wont be available until tomorrow, and hopefully in Paris by next Wednesday.

So I have to start on June 1st, and still don´t know if I really got the position.

GRrrrrrsssssss, I´m stressed.

Labels:

0 Comentarios:

Post a Comment

<< Home