Monday, October 03, 2005

Training Day

My god:

Never coming back to reallity was so hard. I´ve spent 8 hours at university, most of them in a queue waiting to pay courses fee, my car has broken down, so now i must beg my colleagues to take me home, after a month of beer life the trainer (today running) nearly kills me. Miserable life.

I love triathlon but sometimes I wiss I had never started training. No problem, i supose in one week time I´ll get back in shape, i hope.

Today i´ve had the first lesson of the year. The course is called Computer Signal Processing. It includes studing deeply discreete signals, Fourier Transforms, Filters ....... and many more things that I´ll be discovering the next 6 months.

Only two years more and I will be flying away out of Spain. I´m looking forward it. I constantly have in my mind the idea that the harder I study and work the closer this moment is. Actually this month out of spain was exactly the motivation i needed to really decide living out of my country. People often say the more you know of other places the more you value your home, but i think this is not always true. Look at me, i´ve dicovered a lot of diferent and better things, it doesn´t mean I don´t like where a live, only that I think that there are better places, i don´t think there is a best place.

Friendly kisses.

0 Comentarios:

Post a Comment

<< Home