Saturday, February 25, 2006

Listen to music, don´t pay for it!!!!

Hello all. No I´m not going to tell you anything related with piracy or p2p programs, I use to buy those cds that I really love. I don´t think music is expensive, but I don´t believe in the usefullness of those organizations that claims to protect creator´s rights. Anyway each county has it´s laws and it´s prisons to remind it to you.

What I want to share with you is only a great place I´ve found over the internet. This place is called Pandora. The amazing thing about this web site is that you can hear music free and with high quality, more over you can create your own radio stations. You select a singer or a song and this page automatically create a radio station with music similar to thas artist or song. While you are listening to the music you can advise the program about the music that is being played saying if you like or you don´t like it. This way the program will play more accurately the music you like.

That´s all, enjoy it.

0 Comentarios:

Post a Comment

<< Home