Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Memories

Why not? I´ve always liked photos, and now i have lots from Ireland, so, why not to upload some of them? Let´s go:





These are my classmates and Dennis, the teacher. Cossima, Jasmin, MariaRosa, Berna, Mateus, Dennis, Ilde (ulde), Kaspar, Irene, Anika and.... ups i can´t remember her name, i´m very sorry about it unnamed. Anika was also my homemate. they are all nice people, i had a lot of good times with them. Now i´m going to show you my face too:



I like Guinness, almost every evening we went out to the pubs and drank a couple of Guinnes while chatting. This photo was taken in the Quay´s Restaurant, upstairs the Quay´s pub, one relaxed Sunday evening.

I think this is enough for today.

Good bye.

1 Comentarios:

Blogger Ilde escribir...

I am not Ulde.This is Denise could not pronunce any sound different to English sound.
Nice to read you.
See you

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home