Saturday, March 18, 2006

Sometimes

Sometimes. Today is one of those days. I´m tired. I´m alone. This has been a hard week. I´ve seen inmigrants that risk their lifes looking for a future without hunger, without pain, without illness, without death. I´ve seen those very small ships they use to travel from Africa to Canary Island, thinking they are doing a travel to future, to prosperity, but instead most of them find death.

Sometimes. Sometimes I hate my job. Sometimes it´s really hard to face the real world. You see things you don´t like to see, and then mass media sweet this things to you, and make what we use to call news, sometimes i prefer to call them lies.

But sometimes you feel you can understand what´s going on better than people that only can see sweet news on TV. Sometimes it´s really great to be part of the news.

Sometimes it´s better to rest.

Bye.

0 Comentarios:

Post a Comment

<< Home