Sunday, March 26, 2006

Fuerteventura

This weekend I´ve been working in Fuerteventura. We were broadcasting a canarian fight show. Comunication betweeb some of the islands is a little bit difficult so I had to travel yesterday and there was no return ship until today evening. Now It´s 10:00 in the night, and i´ve just arrive home.

Now let´s see some photos I took this morning (Fuerteventura is well known by it´s wonderfull beaches and perpetual sunny weather):


This is a lighthouse situated on the Jandía peninsula. Here you can find huge beaches, actually there is only one continuous beach, thas extends over more than 30Km.




Hey, this is me. I was triying to make a self photo, but because of the intense sunlight I couldn´t see the camera´s red light that signals the moment of the shot, so i was woking towards the camera when the shot was really done. :)




Great beach. There was about 32ºC. The water is about 200m from where you can see me in the picture.

That´s enough for today.

See you.

0 Comentarios:

Post a Comment

<< Home