Monday, April 10, 2006

Canarian Fight

As I told you in my last post I´ve spent my weekend in Tenerife, broadcasting a Canarian Fight show, and a football match. Here you can see a Canarian Fight field, we call it here "TERRERO". The floor is made of beach sand. Fighters use to be huge men most of them about 1.90 meters height and more than 100Kg weight.


This was an atempt to make a "panorama" picture from some others, but the results, as you can see, are not good enaugh. In fact this is the result of mixing only two pictures, because I couldn´t get any acceptable result from more than two. I´ll keep on trying.

Well after a few minutes more, "playing" with the software i´ve get this:






This Canarian Fight show was on Saturday, on sunday i was broadcasting a Tenerife´s football match agains Lleida (a club from Catalonia). The result was a draw 2-2. Here a pair of pictures of the stadium:



Best regards.

1 Comentarios:

Anonymous Anonymous escribir...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home