Saturday, April 08, 2006

Easter holydays

Hy everybody!!!

Today easter holidays have began, well not that good, only at university, in fact tomorrow and the day after tomorro I have to work in Tenerife. Like always I'll broadcast a canarian fight show, and a football match.




Today I've been in a party in the countryside, we call here this kind of parties "asaderos". We spend all the day eating roasted meat, drinking rum and beer, and laughing a lot. Really a nice day.



After the asadero I went to Chasi's house to drink a little bit more. I met her today, and also other people from university. It's allways good time to meet new people.



See you.

1 Comentarios:

Blogger Ilde escribir...

Hi! The picture of your friend are nice, but the background is not really good! You can improve your knowledge about the image processing software and change the background with flowers or other stuff!

Anyway, I really enjoy reading your blog. I have never known how the canarian people is living there. I encourage you to follow with your blog.

See you soon.

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home