Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Exhausted

Hy!!

These last days I´m really exhausted. I´m working a lot in Tenerife and this makes me travel more than I would like to. Moreover I have a lot of practices to finish at University and this makes me stay almost every day in the laboratories, and sleeping less than what it´s advisable. Do you want to know more, yes there is more to tell. Next May 7th I´m running the second half marathon of my life. I´m training extremely hard. The objective is complete the 21 Kms in 1 hour and about 30 minutes, thus an average of 4 minutes and 30 secons per km.

Next thursday I´m travelling again to Tenerife. I´ve to broadcast a golf open. The event goes from April 27th to may 30th, this means another weekend far from my house, far from my bed.

0 Comentarios:

Post a Comment

<< Home